Criminal Law department of Batu Law & Consultancy provides advocacy and consultancy services to domestic and foreign clients, beginning from the investigation phase, including the execution phase of the cases according to the requirements of the process, regarding all business and proceedings that have the risk of criminal sanctions.
Some of the areas of expertise that our Criminal Law Department, under Batu Law & Consultancy, provides services in the investigation, prosecution and execution stages are as follows:
- Defense of the suspect/defendant, the complainant / victim / participant / financially responsible at the investigation and/or prosecution phase, regarding crimes against life, crimes against physical integrity, crimes against privacy and confidentiality, crimes against property, crimes against public, crimes against the environment, crimes against public health, crimes against public security, crimes against public peace, crimes related to economy, industry and trade, crimes committed in the field of information, crimes committed against the judicial bodies or court, crimes caused by customs legislation, foreign exchange crimes, crimes caused by work accidents regulated under the special provisions of the Turkish Penal Code,
- Applications to be made in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law,
- Defendant/suspect defense during investigation and/or prosecution in criminal cases related to crimes arising from Anti-Smuggling Law,
- Defense of the suspect/defendant at the investigation and/or prosecution phase in criminal cases related to crimes arising from the Capital Market Law,
- Defense of the defendant/suspect and complainant/victim/participant/financially responsible at the investigation and/or prosecution phase regarding the crimes arising from the Tax Procedure Law,
- Defense of the defendant/suspect and complainant/victim/participant/financially responsible at the investigation and/or prosecution phase in criminal cases related to crimes arising from the Anti-Smuggling Law,